WHO WE ARE
An Adventure Surf Camp focusing on surfing – through surf lessons, surf training, and surf analysis but our camps are unique in also offering outdoors excursions and activities such as snorkeling (with turtles, dolphins), hiking, SUP, yoga, skateboarding, learning about Hawaii and its culture and much more.
WHO WE NEED
The idea is to create a fun, energetic atmosphere full of adventures and unforgettable memories, while simultaneously being in harmony with the environment and culture of Hawaii. To create this atmosphere, we are looking for open-minded volunteers who will be a constant positive and valuable contribution to our Pata Sudaka team.
We are looking for volunteers you are easy going, easily adaptable, can multi task. You will be a part of our day to day camp, share good vibes and lots of smiles.
• knowledge of English
• 19 years old and older
• willingness to work in a group setting
• open-minded and friendly
• conscious about the environment
• responsible and independent
• outdoor and active
• fun, positive and easy going
• help us run the surf camp smoothly
• help with unpacking and set up before the camp and packing after
• basic housework, keeping the house tidy and neat
• help with camera gear + take pictures and videos
• organizing and making sure things are ready for the following day
• helping with and attending guests
• general maintenance
• assistance with activities
• help with social media (promotion)
• shopping, food preparation /cooking
• cleaning/ washing dishes
WHAT WE OFFER
Airport pick-up, glamping accommodation and 2 meals a day throughout the duration of the camp. When your help isn’t required you can enjoy free yoga classes, go surfing, participate in activities and excursions. Facilities have wifi and hot water.
NOTE: flights, extra food, travel insurance, and other expenses are at volunteer’s own cost.
Outdoor camping facility by our beachfront house or countryside house by a river at the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii.
PROGRAMME DEPOSIT: US$250
*Deposit will be refunded once you complete your volunteer program!
NOTE: The $250 deposit is to be paid via PayPal to secure your spot
*Once we receive your application and you seem like the right fit, you’ll receive an invitation for an online interview. If you get accepted and you are happy with the terms and conditions of the program, you’ll be asked to pay the deposit and submit your flight reservation to secure your spot. Mahalo!