https://www.patasudakasurftrips.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/PataSudaka_2.jpg 777 1600 PatasudakaMaster https://www.patasudakasurftrips.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/logo500-230x115.png PatasudakaMaster2020-11-24 16:36:182021-07-27 03:11:36Places to Go and Things to Do in Hale’iwa, on the North Shore
Places to Go and Things to Do in Hale’iwa, on the North Shore
The historic town of Hale’iwa on the North Shore of Oahu (Hawaii) has a lot of things to offer. In this lovely little local town, where you won’t run out of things to see and do.
We can take you on a little tour back in time to experience the good old Hawaii, a place where development is not welcomed, and the vintage feel is instead celebrated.
Read further to learn about the best things to do and places to visit in Hale’iwa:
- Snorkeling at Shark’s Cove. Located within Pupekea Beach Park between Waimea Bay and Banzai Pipeline, Shark’s Cove is one of the most popular snorkeling sites for families. It is filled with colorful sea life and coral reefs from its 8 to 15-foot depth.
- Visit a Macadamia Nut Farm. Hawaii’s most popular nut is the macadamia nut. You can find this nut farm on the North Shore, where you can buy these Macadamia nut delicacies fresh and straight from their farm. A tasty and perfect light snack, gift, or souvenir.
- Visit the Rainbow Bridge. One of the most iconic and scenic structures in Hale’iwa is the Anahalu Stream Bridge (also known as the Rainbow Bridge). That is a reason enough for you to not miss an opportunity to take a snapshot and view the horizon.
- Haleiwa – Ali’i Beach Park. Since a vacation in Hawaii comes hand in hand with beach-ing, it is almost mandatory to visit many of the numerous beaches Hawaii offers. You definitely want to visit the ones along the north shore of Oahu, of which should be Haleiwa Beach Park. If you happen to visit during the winter month, you might be able to catch the Hawaiian Pro surfing competition. It is a part of the famous Triple Crown surfing contest.
- Go shopping! One of the best things to do in Hale’iwa is shopping. Aside from popular international brands, surf shops, and art galleries, they have shops selling exclusive, locally made items which are a must buy gifts and souvenirs.
- Grab fresh seafood from shrimp trucks. Hale’iwa or the whole of Hawaii is surrounded by the sea and you are sure that their seafood is fresh! Stop by one of the shrimp trucks and get some of those famous shrimp based local dishes
- Go for a dive. While snorkeling would bring in visual excitement with all the sea life and coral life all around, diving would take it to another level. The things that you would see by driving around are extraordinary and it is a must-do experience. For the best experience, you might want to hire a private tour guide that will take you to lava tubes, caves, and caverns.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!