- 7 days accommodation Share or Private room
- 4 private in water lessons, surfboards the entire time
- All breakfast and lunch (except 2-3 when we are on the road), some dinners, and a special last day BBQ
- Daily and yoga meditation
- 3 theoretical surf classes
- Transport and access to Los Frailes Conservation national Park and to Agua Blanca natural Clay pools and spa
- 1 Welcome surprise gift
- Professional pictures and videos access
- Airport transfers
- Workshops: Ecuadorian cooking class, Salsa lessons, Slackline instructor and more
PRICE: US $2,250.00
Our Ecuador surf trip is an authentic local experience that not only empowers you in your journey and at the same time empowers the entire community by giving back. The Pata Sudaka team was born and raised in this country and as we all know the best way to experience a country is to do it with the locals. Our trip takes place along La ruta del Spondylus (the Route of the Inca shell), a coast full of fun waves with a tropical Latin feeling.
- The best South American waves, epic outdoor adventures, an escape to nature
- Professional surf lessons with a homegrown team
- Enjoy local cuisine with fresh and healthy meals made daily
- Long sandy beaches, tropical forest, and endless wildlife
- Become a part of our happy local community
- Experience the real Ecuadorian culture and lifestyle
THE BEST SURFER OUT THERE
IS THE ONE HAVING THE MOST FUN
Ayampe & la Entrada
In the Ayampe area, you will find the peace, tranquility and the ultimate feeling of a rustic, back-to-roots lifestyle. The easy living surrounded by nature and wildlife gives the town of Ayampe an authentic Ecuadorian attraction that brings surfers and yogis from around the world.
The beach breaks offer waves for all levels of surfing from the easy long walls to the glassy deep barrels. The memories made on this trip will last a lifetime.
Other destinations explored:
- Agua Blanca Community, natural thermal pools
- La playa de los Frailes, El parque nacional Machalilla
- Snorkeling off the coast of Salango Island. (Depending on conditions)
- The route of the monkey, Pacoche National park
The variety of waves and the right equipment will improve your surf style and technique before you can say ALOHA!
- 4 Private surf sessions
- 2 Theoretic Surf lessons = tips and techniques
- Surfboards the entire time of trip
- Professional Surf instructor
- At least 2 other surf spots beside Ayampe
- Video Analysis of your surfing skills
Daily yoga and meditation is available at your will but yoga builds strength, balance and flexibility which any surfer will tell you are key elements in surfing. Pata Sudaka wants you to improve your surfing as well as your life and this trip offers a unique chance to do just that by maximizing the benefits of surf and yoga combined.
PATA SUDAKA LIFESTYLE
- Barefoot, hammocks, coconut, and salty spirit surf style.
- Discovering new Latin flavors.
- Love to feel the nature, crazy about the ocean.
- Want to learn more about the South-American culture, the people and the language.
- NO WETSUIT NEEDED, bring your shoes but flip-flops will be your best friend.
- Friendly locals, at the end of your trip you will know the guy who sells the coconut, the ladies from the local little grocery store and even the neighborhood dog.
All breakfast, lunch (except 2-3 when we are on the road) and a special last day BBQ farewell party are included. In order for you to discover the best local food, a local chef will prepare breakfast and most of the lunch from scratch with fresh locally grown ingredients. The ocean facing kitchen is set as an open space, perfect for your private cooking class with your own private chef. Our goal is to provide you with the perfect combination of healthy and tasty flavors.
Welcome to one of the most diversified countries in the world. Ecuador has amazing places to go check wild life or enjoy for a nice view.
- The monkey quest at the tropical jungle
- Snorkel in the “Orcados island”
- Hike Natural Reserve “Los Frailes”
- Visit to the Clay Sacred Pools
- Explore neighborhood beaches like “Montañita”
- 7 days in La entrada beachfront house
- Wi-Fi access
- Shared rooms & private rooms
Our house is just a few steps from the ocean, wake up and grab your board and get into the water. It offers doubles and quadruple rooms with private bathrooms. It has a large grill area with a wood-fired oven for pizza nights or low-cocked fresh fish. The house also offers a lot of outside space for games or group activities. Did we mention the large pool for cooling off from the hot Ecuadorian sun?
WHAT IS YOUR SURF LEVEL?
THE COCONUT EDUCATION PROJECT
AYAMPE PAZ VERDE Foundation
Reforestation and education program.
We believe it is very important to give back to this land that has given us so much and to give back to the local community for letting us enjoy the love of the simple life with them, that is why PATA SUDAKA helps this organization take care of the reforestation of AYAMPE. Our way of giving back is by offering our groups the opportunity to join this cause by planting endemic plants in the town surrounding it with color and life. One of these endemic plants is a very special variety of coconut palm that only grows three meters.
And most importantly, we want to help educate future generations to understand the importance of nature around us and how we can make it thrive.
THE MOST BIODIVERSE COUNTRY
Ecuador is one of the smallest countries in South America, given its size, it is also the most biodiverse country on earth. With four amazing regions to explore; the heart of the Andes mountain chain, the easy access to the Amazon, one of the last untouched jungles, the long sand beaches of the Pacific warm water, and the mythically Galapagos Islands with amazing surf and unique flora and fauna. If you are looking for epic adventures, Ecuador is the place for you.