Pata Sudaka Surf Camp is located on the North Shore of Oahu. This Hawaiian farm provides everything you will need to fully enjoy your stay with us.
Far away from crowds but close to nature. We are located 5 minutes away from Haleiwa town surrounded by palm trees, mango trees, papaya trees, banana trees, hibiscus plants, plumeria trees, and more. Just next to the river mouth where the turtles come often to rest on the banks. The perfect getaway where you can relax and also get adventurous.
- Located just 10 minutes from the beach
- Single beds in shared 20 x 20 ft glamping tents (3 people max & no mixed gender)
- We offer Private 16 x 16 ft glamping tents for couples and solo.
- Indoor restrooms and outdoors covered showers with hot water
- Big outdoor area for large dinners and fun gatherings
- SUPs to paddle out in the river
- Spacious area for our surf training and yoga sessions
- Slackline, indoboards, ping pong table, and other fun toys
- Chilling hammocks space for those afternoon siestas after surf sessions
RESERVE TODAY FOR JUST $450.00!
LIFE IS BETTER WHEN YOU SURF
DESTINATION: Oahu, Hawaii
Known as the ‘gathering island’ a place where the ocean and white sand beaches meet a unique mountain range. Waves are perfect for all levels
The variety of waves and the right equipment will improve your surf style and technique before you can say ALOHA!
- 4 Semi – Private surf sessions
- 3 Free surf sessions.
- Surfing theory Classes
- Surf equipment during the entire trip
- Trips to other surf breaks
- Video and Photo analyzing will improve your surf tech
- 1 Stand Up Paddle lesson
- Surf workshops duck diving and others
- Out water Surf workout
- Water Safety class (rips, tides, etc)
Yoga sessions are free for you to join to build strength, improve balance and flexibility which any surfer will tell you are the key elements to compliment your surfing – look at Gerry Lopez!
Pata Sudaka team wants you to improve your surfing as well as your general well-being by creating this incredible trip for you to maximize the benefits of surfing, relaxing and yoga combined.
ACTIVITIES AND ADVENTURES
Welcome to the best place in the world to let go your adventure spirit everyday we will go for activities around the island, get ready to get dirty!
- Waterfall and Pill box Hike
- Snorkeling with Hawaiian green sea turtles
- Stand up paddle on North Shore river
- Road trips around the island
- Slackline and Indo-board any time of the day
- Skateboard sessions to improve your surfing
- Visit farmer markets and local spots