Pata Sudaka house is located in the Countryside of Oahu. This Hawaiian beach house provides everything you will need to fully enjoy your stay with us.
Far away from crowds but close to nature. Ocean, palm trees, waves and soft sand right at the palm of your hand. The perfect getaway where you can relax and also get adventurous.
- Private Hawaiian beach house on the North Shore
- Single beds in shared rooms (not co-ed rooms)
- Indoors and outdoors showers
- Big outdoor area for large dinners and fun gatherings
- Ocean view (and rainbows)
- Spacious area for our surf training and yoga sessions
- Slack line, indo board, games and ping pong table always there for you to play around with
No. 1 surf camp in hawaii by travelmag
▾ 2022 HAWAII SURF CAMP CALENDAR ▾
10 DAYS ALL-INCLUSIVE
SHARED ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE!
RESERVE YOURS TODAY
FOR JUST $450.00!
DESTINATION: Oahu, Hawaii
Known as the ‘gathering island’ a place where the ocean and white sand beaches meet a unique mountain range. Waves are perfect for all levels
The variety of waves and the right equipment will improve your surf style and technique before you can say ALOHA!
- 4 Semi – Private surf sessions
- 3 Free surf sessions.
- Surfing theory Classes
- Surf equipment during the entire trip
- Trips to other surf breaks
- Video and Photo analyzing will improve your surf tech
- 1 Stand Up Paddle lesson
- Surf workshops duck diving and others
- Out water Surf workout
- Water Safety class (rips, tides, etc)
Yoga sessions are free for you to join to build strength, improve balance and flexibility which any surfer will tell you are the key elements to compliment your surfing – look at Gerry Lopez!
Pata Sudaka team wants you to improve your surfing as well as your general well-being by creating this incredible trip for you to maximize the benefits of surfing, relaxing and yoga combined.
ACTIVITIES AND ADVENTURES
Welcome to the best place in the world to let go your adventure spirit everyday we will go for activities around the island, get ready to get dirty!
- Waterfall and Pill box Hike
- Snorkeling with Hawaiian green sea turtles
- Stand up paddle on North Shore river
- Road trips around the island
- Slackline and Indo-board any time of the day
- Skateboard sessions to improve your surfing
- Visit farmer markets and local spots